- It is the student’s responsibility to attend all class sessions. CertAway is under no obligation to repeat or reteach any missed content or missed days.
- Any failure to pay full amount will result in a cancellation of any current or future classes. The customer will be dropped from the class and will not be able to attend the class until a full payment for the class has been made prior to the class start date.
- The customer understands this signed agreement between CertAway, LLC and the customer, or company, and as a qualified signature for said company, is responsible for the full payment of the tuition and shall make any and all personnel aware of any refunds or payments made to the company.
Late Class Arrival
We want to ensure classes operate at the highest level and provide the quality instruction to the students in the classroom. To do so please note the following:
- If a student is more than 20 minutes late to a classroom-based class this student runs the risk of giving up their seat to a student who is on the waiting list. It will be up to the discretion of the instructor if the student is more than 20 minutes late to the class to have a waiting list student added to the class and the late student will be dropped from the class to stay within the classroom designated maximum and, providing consistent quality experience. We will put the student who was late to class in a rescheduled class that fits their new schedule. The full cost of the class will be forfeited, and additional fees may be assessed.
No Show to Class
- If a no show happens to occur the customer will be charged 100% of the price for the class. If there was a pre-payment account available to be utilized for the class, the price of the class will be deducted from the overall account.
Canceling or Rescheduling of a class
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a class, notify firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 512-387-7771.
- Any cancellation or rescheduling of a class 14 Calendar days prior to the class start date will be granted a 100% refund for the class cancellation, excluding holidays. Any changes within 14 Calendar days or less of the class start date 100% of the price will be due before attending the class. If there was a pre-payment account available to be utilized for the class, the price of the class will be deducted from the overall account.
- CertAway, LLC Reserves the right to postpone, cancel, change instructors or change the location of a training event due to reasons including, but not limited to, low enrollment level, instructor illness or any unforeseeable circumstances. CertAway, LLC will notify all registered students as soon as any such changes were to occur.
- If CertAway, LLC for whatever reason must cancel a class, the customer will be contacted and be given the option for rescheduling for a future class or given a refund. In all other cases All Sales are Final, and no refunds will be given. If an error were to occur during the purchase of the course registration, CertAway, LLC will work with the customer to correct any errors that may have occurred.